Opening Day is finally here! MLB is back with a full schedule of games starting April 7 to October 2. Here is a look at the starting pitchers who will take the mound for their teams. As each team’s manager announced, here’s who got the nod to pitch on the mound to kick off the 2022 season.
- Cincinnati Recruits Leaving In Droves After Luke Fickell Comes To Wisconsin
- Are These Bargain Players Worth The Risk For The Brewers?
- Michael Vick Reveals His Reason For Aaron Rodgers’ Decline
- Darius Slay Shares Thoughts On Playing Against Jordan Love
- Brewers 2022 Report Card: Craig Counsell
- Bears Starter Explains Why They Want Aaron Rodgers To Start Over Jordan Love
- WATCH: New Brewers Reliever Elvis Peguero Called Out By Mike Trout For Tipping Pitches
- Erin Andrews Shares Brutally Honest Thoughts About Green Bay