Below we have a Milwaukee Brewers and Pittsburgh Pirates game preview including today’s game time, TV channel, betting odds, and starting pitchers.
What time is the Brewers and Pirates game today & what TV channel are they on?
- Game time: 6:05 PM CT
- TV channel: Apple TV+
How to watch the Brewers and Pirates game on Apple TV
- You can only watch games on Apple TV+ via the Apple TV app. You can watch it on the app on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD, smart TVs, streaming devices, cable set-top boxes and on tv.apple.com.
Brewers vs Pirates betting odds
- Odds by Caesars Sportsbook:
- Line: MIL – 140
- Over/Under: 8.5
Brewers and Pirates starting pitchers for today’s game on June 30
Brewers: RHP Freddy Peralta
- Fastball Freddy has had some pedestrian starts over the last month to a month and a half. His ERA has rose to 4.65 as a result and he has a 1.33 WHIP. He has more losses (seven) than wins (five). Two starts ago he did face the Pirates in which he went six innings pitched with two earned runs allowed.
Pirates: RHP Osvaldo Bido
- Osvaldo Bido is three starts into his young MLB career. The 27 year old has been good though and has not surrendered more than three earned runs in an outing yet. He also has struck out at last five in each start. The Brewers present him with a favorable match up.
What was the score of the Brewers and Mets game on June 29?
- The Brewers took three out of four games against the Mets with the final score in the finale being Brewers three and Mets two. Devin Williams recorded his third save of the series.
Highlights from the Brewers and Mets game.
Follow me on Twitter @tylerkoerth. Follow us @WiSportsHeroics for more great content. To read more of our articles and keep up to date on the latest in Wisconsin sports, click here!. We cover the Milwaukee Brewers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks, and Wisconsin Badgers.