The Green Bay Packers have announced their ticket prices for the 2022 season and they’ve increased just slightly. The increase will be $4-7 for regular season, $2-4 for preseason games per ticket.
- End Zone Seats: $62 for preseason. $123 for regular season.
- South End Zone, 700 level: $63 for preseason. $125 for regular season.
- South End Zone, 600 level: $67 for preseason. $134 for regular season.
- End Zone to the 20 yard line: $71 for preseason. $141 for regular season.
- Between the 20 yard lines: $78 for preseason. $156 for regular season.
Packers announce ticket prices for 2022 with an increase between $4 and $7 per ticket.
Packers president Mark Murphy said it keeps them “just below the average ticket price in the NFL, the benchmark we use annually to help us determine pricing.” pic.twitter.com/XoA3M9W45a
— Rob Demovsky (@RobDemovsky) March 11, 2022
The #Packers announce a ticket price increase. $4-7 for regular season, $2-4 for preseason games. pic.twitter.com/PkRnayCm02
— Dale Ryman (@DaleRyman_WSAW) March 11, 2022
The Green Bay Packers may have increased ticket prices, however they remain below the average price of an NFL ticket. $4-7 more per ticket is a small price to pay to see the greatest football franchise in NFL history.
For More Wisconsin Sports News…
Follow me on Twitter at @mcquadewarnold and follow us @WiSportsHeroics for more great content. To read more of our articles and keep up to date on the latest in Wisconsin sports, click here!