- Offensive tackle
- Current Team
Peter Skoronski: Offensive Tackle, Northwestern Wildcats: NFL Draft Scouting Profile and Projected Draft PositionPeter Skoronski Northwestern Stats
Skoronski has been a three-year starter at Northwestern. In that time, he has over 2,000 snaps for the Wildcats. He has only given up 5 total sacks in his career. This season, he has only given up a single sack along with only 3 QB hurries and 2 QB hits.
Peter Skoronski Scouting Report
Per NFL Draft Buzz, Skoronski has the following strengths and weaknesses:
- Does a nice job on the second level
- Gets off the snap quickly and is able to finish blocks strong
- When his hand placement is right, he has a strong grip and can manhandle opponents
- Powerful upper body and strong core
- Has heavy feet meaning he often struggles against quicker defenders
- Might fit better at right tackle or guard
Check Out Our Entire List of 2023 NFL Draft Profiles
Peter Skoronski in Mock Drafts
According to NFL Mock Draft Database, Skoronski is a projected first-round pick. The offensive line is always a position of need for teams, especially at the tackle position. Even if a team moves him to another position on the line, he still has extreme value. There is no consensus on where he goes in the first round. Below is a list of mock drafts and where they have Skoronski being drafted.
- Bleacher Report – No. 6 overall: Lions
- CBS Sports – No. 8 overall: Raiders
- Draftwire – No. 11 overall: Titans
- Football Outsiders – No. 16 overall: Patriots
- Touchdown Wire – No. 24 overall: Chargers
Would Peter Skoronski Fit on the Packers?
The Packers could always use offensive line help. While there is some great young talent, there is always the question of David Bakhtiari’s future. When he has played, he looks amazing but at 31 years old and coming off a major knee injury, he could be in the twilight of his career. Getting Skoronski in the building would give the Packers flexibility. The team could start him in week 1 or develop him for year 2 or 3.
Check Out Another Prospect That Could Fit For the Packers
Skoronski would be a great fit for the Packers. Green Bay has been a factory for offensive linemen and Skoronski would have all the tools to make him an elite lineman. There is a chance that Skoronski is available in the first round when the Packers are on the clock. The game of football is won in the trenches. If the Packers can shore up their offensive line, they would be set up to sustain success for years to come.