- Running back
- Current Team
Mohamed Ibrahim Minnesota Stats
Mohamed Ibrahim Scouting Report
Per NFL Draft Buzz, Ibrahim has the following strengths and weaknesses:
- Difficult to bring down one-on-one in space, regularly sidesteps would-be tacklers and uses offhand to use oncoming defenders’ momentum against them without slowing down significantly
- Ibrahim does a nice job with recognition as a pass protector and gives good effort
- He’s at his best working in space, showing the quickness and vision of a return specialist. His stop-start ability allows him to create initial separation
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected
- His hands are good, but Ibrahim doesn’t show much feel as a route runner and might not be a guy you flex out wide
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage
Check Out Our Entire List of 2023 NFL Draft Profiles
Mohamed Ibrahim in Mock Drafts
According to NFL Mock Draft Database, is a projected sixth-round pick. The running back position is always tough to predict in the draft as many teams do not value it highly. However, Ibrahim has the experience that some teams will like in their backfield. Below is a list of mock drafts and where they have him being taken.
- Sports Illustrated – Seventh round: Cardinals
Would Mohamed Ibrahim Fit on the Packers?
I like the fit of Ibrahim on the Packers. While he has his faults, he is a solid back that comes with a lot of experience. His ability to pick up blitzes is a plus and not something that many young backs can do. He wouldn’t be the number one back on the Packers by any means but would be a solid option on the roster.
Check Out Another Prospect That Could Fit For the Packers
Will GM Brian Gutekunst draft a running back? It definitely is not a team need but sometimes talent trumps need. However, I think Gutekunst goes for some talent at another position rather than running back.
For More Great Wisconsin Sports Content