- Current Team
Jordan Battle Alabama Stats
Jordan Battle Scouting Report
Per NFL Draft Buzz, Battle has the following strengths and weaknesses:
- Physical safety that has the perfect size for the strong size position – brilliant in the box with linebacker like skills
- Smooth hips and fluid in coverage
- Scares the heck out of smaller receivers over the middle – regularly blows them up with big hits
- Does a very good job of reading the eyes of the quarterback and reacting with good field awareness and ball skills
- Savvy using his hands to get to the ball without drawing flags. Willing tackler and high-effort leader
- Doesn’t always wrap up his tackles and needs to be less sloppy and improve his technique
- Has played with poor timing when timing jumps and can miss interceptions as a result
- More instinctive than explosive
Check Out Our Entire List of 2023 NFL Draft Profiles
Jordan Battle in Mock Drafts
According to NFL Mock Draft Database, Battle is a projected second-round pick. However, some mock drafts do have him sneaking into the first round. His experience at one of the top college programs in the nation is attractive to many teams. Below is a list of mock drafts and where they have Battle being taken.
Would Jordan Battle Fit on the Packers?
I really like Battle as a fit for the Packers. His tackling ability needs improvement but honestly what Packers player doesn’t need some tackling work this offseason? The fact that he was a four-year player at Alabama tells me he is a solid prospect that can stay on the field against NFL competition.
Check Out Another Prospect That Could Fit For the Packers
This would be a great second or third-round pick for GM Brian Gutekunst. I don’t think his talent warrants a first-round selection but Battle has real pro potential. If Gutekunst decides to continue to add talent to the defense, Battle could be a great option.
For More Great Wisconsin Sports Content