- Defensive end
- Current Team
- Kansas State
Felix Anudike-Uzomah: Defensive End, Kansas State: NFL Draft Scouting Profile and Projected Draft Position
Felix Anudike-Uzomah Kansas State Stats
Felix Anudike-Uzomah Scouting Report
Per NFL Draft Buzz, Anudike-Uzomah has the following strengths and weaknesses:
- His long limbs and strong core strength allow him to power through blockers
- Has fluid footwork to redirect, reverse momentum and close with a burst
- He’s very instinctive when it comes to countering and solid with overall hand usage
- He needs to do a better job using his hands as a pass rusher
- He is so eager to get upfield that he often abandons responsibilities against the run
Check Out Our Entire List of 2023 NFL Draft Profiles
Felix Anudike-Uzomah in Mock Drafts
According to NFL Mock Draft Database, Anudike Uzomah is projected as a second-round pick. However, because of the importance of the edge position, he sneaks into the first-round of many mock drafts. If he is not a first-round pick, he will easily be taken in the second. Below is a list of mock drafts and where they have Anudike-Uzomah being drafted.
- CBS Sports – No. 20 overall: Seahawks
- Bears Talk – No. 25 overall: Chargers
- NFL Spin Zone – No. 28 overall: Broncos
- Draft Countdown – No. 31 overall: Eagles
Would Felix Anudike-Uzomah Fit on the Packers?
The Packers are going to need to get some edge help either through the draft or free agency. With the amount of edge prospects in 2023, I expect the Packers to take one of the them in the first couple of rounds. What the edge position boils down to is which one GM Brian Gutekunst prefers. It will also depend on if any of them slip to the second round and are on the board when the Packers are on the clock.
Check Out Another Prospect That Could Fit For the Packers
I like the fit except for the fact that he does not play the run well. I think this will be the deciding factor on the edge the Packers go with. The Packers need to be better against the run next year and will look to improve that aspect of their defense. I wouldn’t hate the Anudike-Uzomah pick but I also wouldn’t be jumping for joy.
For More Great Wisconsin Sports Content