- Current Team
Delmar Glaze Maryland Stats
Glaze spent three years playing at Maryland and gave up a total of only 3 sacks. He played all over the line at right tackle, left tackle and at center.
Delmar Glaze Scouting Report
Per NFL Draft Buzz, Glaze has the following strengths and weaknesses:
- Is effective when asked to pull, showing the agility, speed, and overall range to get out as a lead blocker, where Glaze locates defenders and shows the ability to adjust and land blocks against linebackers
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level
- Glaze is a work in progress with high-end physical traits. He’s extremely light on his feet for a 300-pounder, a natural knee bender who plays with balance and leverage
- Consistently keeps his feet sliding while maintaining power when dealing with speed, often sending speed rushers flying past the pocket
- Has enough power in the run game, but at times Glaze seems to lack a mean streak
- He’ll occasionally stop his feet when delivering a punch, and he doesn’t play with ideal balance when moving back into his set
Check Out Our Entire List of 2023 NFL Draft Profiles
Delmar Glaze in Mock Drafts
According to NFL Mock Draft Database, Glaze is projected as an undrafted free agent. The issue with Glaze is he has limited experience at all his positions. Given the fact that he played at both tackle positions and center, he lacks refinement in any one position. While someone could love the versatility, most teams are looking for a specific need.
Would Delmar Glaze Fit on the Packers?
Honestly, I like the fit of Glaze on the Packers. An athletic lineman that can be a force in the running game is never bad to have on the roster. The Packers have also spent the last decade coaching up All-Pro linemen. The real question is do you need to spend draft capital to get him?
Check Out Another Prospect That Could Fit For the Packers
Center isn’t really a need for the Packers so I don’t expect them to reach for one. Glaze is a player to watch if he is available after the draft. The Packers could sign him to the practice squad to see if anything is there.
For More Great Wisconsin Sports Content