- Tight end
- Current Team
Dalton Kincaid Utah Stats
Dalton Kincaid Scouting Report
Per NFL Draft Buzz, Kincaid has the following strengths and weaknesses:
- He has soft hands and uses his frame effectively to shield defenders, making him a major threat in the red zone. Kincaid can also turn upfield and break a tackle
- Quick athlete and is usually sure-handed as a receiver. Much-improved route runner, creating space in coverage
- Decent strength and effort to run through arm tackles
- Kincaid lacks the twitch to create consistent separation, and despite his size and ability to track the ball downfield, Kincaid isn’t great on contested catches
- Average size and power for the position; won’t overwhelm with his strength
Check Out Our Entire List of 2023 NFL Draft Profiles
Dalton Kincaid in Mock Drafts
According to NFL Mock Draft Database, Kincaid is a projected second-round pick. His skill set is not quite there to warrant a first round pick. However, teams will be happy to pick up a quality tight end in the second round. This position is not very deep in the draft so expect a lot of tight end prospects to get pushed until day 3. Below is a list of mock drafts and where they have Kincaid being drafted.
- CBS Sports – No. 30 overall: Bills
- AM NY – No. 31 overall: Chiefs
- Packers Wire – Second round: Packers
- Stripe Hype – Second round: Bengals
Would Dalton Kincaid Fit on the Packers?
Kincaid is a great fit for the Packers especially in the second round. There is a need at tight end for Green Bay and Kincaid would have an opportunity to join a young room of pass catchers. If he falls to the second round for the Packers, it allows them to pick up a top prospect elsewhere while also filling the tight end position with a top 5 prospect at the position.
Check Out Another Prospect That Could Fit For the Packers
His average size is a little bit of a concern. He will most likely need to work heavily on his run blocking and spend time in the weight room. This is a little concerning for the Packers as such a big part of their run game is the tight end position. However, he would still be a quality pick in the middle of the second round.
For More Great Wisconsin Sports Content