- Defensive tackle
- Current Team
Bryan Bresee Clemson Stats
Bryan Bresee Scouting Report
Per NFL Draft Buzz, Bresee has the following strengths and weaknesses:
- Amazing physical attributes with elite power and agility for his size
- Finds the ball well and explodes into the backfield
- Has the lateral agility and balance to cover two gaps
- He is also capable of dipping around the edge on stunts
- Strong hands
- Recovering from an ACL injury. Will he be the same player?
- Needs to do a better job of being the aggressor
- Possesses elite weight room strength but it doesn’t always translate to the field
Check Out Our Entire List of 2023 NFL Draft Profiles
Bryan Bresee in Mock Drafts
According to NFL Mock Draft Database, Bresee is a projected first-round pick. Even with the injury concerns, Bresee is a force for any defensive line. ACL injuries are not as scary as they once were. We have seen many players come back and look just fine after an ACL tear. Below is a list of mock drafts and where they have Bresee being drafted.
- USA Today – No. 6 overall: Lions
- 33rd Team – No. 6 overall: Lions
- Sporting News – No. 16 overall: Commanders
- Touchdown Wire – No. 24 overall: Chargers
Would Bryan Bresee Fit on the Packers?
Bresee is one of those players that would fit on any team. No team is upset about an athletic defensive tackle who can help stop the run and rush the passer. Defensive line depth is also something that every team covets. Keeping the linemen fresh is essential in getting a consistent pass rush throughout the game. Kenny Clark is a clear starter and Devonte Wyatt looks to be coming along. Bresee would fit very well in that rotation.
Check Out Another Prospect That Could Fit For the Packers
Bresee’s run-stopping ability is probably what I like the most about the fit on the Packers. However, there are so many other holes that the Packers have on their roster, I think GM Brian Gutekunst goes defensive end or helps the offense with the first-round pick. With that said, if he does slip to the back half of the first round, it may be too good of a value to pass up.