Last night the 2022 NFL schedule dropped for all 32 teams. The full breakdown of Green Bay’s schedule is here.
Here are SOME of the Major Takeaways:
The major disadvantage will be listed below, however here are some of the takeaways from the schedule release:
- Five Primetime games NOT counting London or Christmas Day
- The Green Bay Packers will travel 17,794 miles across 22 times zone during the 2022 NFL Season (Ranked 15th most in the NFL).
- Two of first three games will be on the road
- Longest road streak from October 23 to November 6 (At Commanders, Bills, and Lions)
- Two separate consecutive home game (weeks 10 and 11 as well as weeks 17 and 18)
- Three of last four home games will be at home.
The Major Disadvantage Green Bay Finds themselves in:
According to Seth Walder at ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have the worst rest differential in the NFL in 2022:
Best net rest differential relative to opponents, 2022 regular season:
Bills +13 days
Packers -13 days
Essentially the Packers will be going most of the season with less rest than their opponent that week. Whether it is coming off byes, short weeks (or long weeks) due to Thursday Night Football / Monday Night Football, or a trip to London with no bye afterwards, Green Bay be required to have some stamina in 2022-23.