Below we have a Milwaukee Brewers and Cincinnati Reds game preview including today’s game time, TV channel, odds, and starting pitchers.
What time is the Brewers and Reds game today & TV channel are they on?
- Game time: 6:10 PM CT
- TV channel: Bally Sports Wisconsin and Bally Sports Ohio
Brewers vs Reds betting odds
- Odds by Caesars Sportsbook:
- Line: CIN – 115
- Over/Under: 9.5
Brewers and Red starting pitchers for today’s game on June 5
- Brewers: RHP Julio Teheran
- Julio Terhean has put together two incredible starts for the Milwaukee Brewers in which he has allowed just one earned run in his first 11 innings. He will look to keep that momentum going in his third start.
- Reds: LHP Andrew Abbott
- Monday will be Andrew Abbott’s major league debut. The 24 year old began the year in Double-A, was promoted to Triple-A, and is now getting a chance in the big leagues. His fastball tends to sit in the low to mid 90s and he also throws a changeup, curveball, and slider.
What was the score of the Brewers and Reds game on June 4?
- Brewers 5 – Reds 1
- Andrew Monasterio hit his first career home run for the Brewers in this game that just so happened to be a three run blast. Adrian Houser was efficient on the mound and generated a lot of ground balls. That was the recipe for success on Sunday for the Brewers.
Follow me on Twitter @tylerkoerth. Follow us @WiSportsHeroics for more great content. To read more of our articles and keep up to date on the latest in Wisconsin sports, click here!. We cover the Milwaukee Brewers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks, and Wisconsin Badgers.