The Utah Jazz (17-14) take on Bobby Portis and the Milwaukee Bucks (20-8) at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Saturday, December 17 at 8:00 PM ET.
Below we dive into all of the details you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on fuboTV.
What time and channel is the Bucks vs. Jazz game
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA League Pass
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch Now!)
Milwaukee Bucks Stats
- The Bucks are coming off of a 142-101 loss to the Grizzlies in their most recent outing on Thursday.
- The Bucks score only 3.6 fewer points per game (112.2) than the Jazz give up (115.8).
- The Bucks make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.7 percentage points lower than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- The Bucks have seen an uptick in scoring lately, racking up 112.9 points per game in their last 10 outings, 0.7 points more than the 112.2 they’ve scored this year.
- The Bucks’ past 10 contests have seen them make 13.1 three-pointers per game while shooting 35.0% from beyond the arc. Both numbers are up compared to their 2022-23 averages of 13.0 makes and 34.7%.
Utah Jazz Stats
- The Jazz won their last matchup 132-129 in OT against the Pelicans on Thursday.
- The Jazz’s 117.9 points per game are 9.1 more points than the 108.8 the Bucks give up.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.6% from the field, 2.7% higher than the 44.9% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- The Jazz are posting 118.9 points per game over their last 10 games, which is 1.0 more than their average for the season (117.9).
- The Jazz are draining 15.0 treys per contest in their past 10 games, which is 0.3 more than their average for the season (14.7). Likewise, they own a higher three-point percentage over their previous 10 contests (37.8%) compared to their season average from three-point land (37.0%).
Milwaukee Bucks & Utah Jazz Top Players
Bucks Player Stats
Jazz Player Stats